On Monday January 21st I ordered a baby monitor which I desperately needed ASAP.I received a keurig coffee holder on Thursday January 24th.

I called the kohls. Com number and talked to a supervisor for 45 minutes who never once apologized or offered a discount, a credit or anything else. He did however assure me it would be priority mailed to me within a couple of days. Later the same day I get an email saying my package would be sent ground mail and take 6-11 days to come.

So, I call back and a lady tells me to call back later when they have a tracking number to fix it for me. In the mean time I called the corporate office and made a complaint( the lady there btw was very nice surprisingly) she ended up transferring me back to kohls.com to try to remedy the priority mail, only to find out they will not priority mail electronics. So basically, I'm screwed.

I hope it comes soon and it is what it is suppose to be this time.Never ordering online at kohls again!!!

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

Livonia, Michigan, United States #795846

On Dec 2nd I ordered 6 toys for my grandkids who live 1200 miles from me..On Dec.

16th it still wasnt shipped. On Dec. 18th, I got an email telling me 2 items were out of stock ! They finally received the package on Dec.

23rd with items missing. I had to rush out and get gift cards at the last minute for the missing gifts. Then I got billed incorrectly.

NEVER WILL I SHOP KOHLS AGAIN.:(

kohls sucks!!they put anything and ship it out.

Order a shirt get a sock!! Order pants get shoes!!

Order 10 items get 3 and spend MONTHS trying to GET WHAT YOU ACTUALLY ORDERED!!entire group formed ON FACEBOOK make kohls care