Gloucester County, New Jersey
Layout of Store

I have never seen a store with this much neglect in my life.I went to purchase a pair of boots.

The whole shoe department was in disarray. The shoes were thrown on the floor boxes were destroyed and the floor was dirty. I didn't even want to venture in finding something that I may of liked to purchase. Going through the rest of the store was the same experience.

It was like no one had worked in a few weeks after the Christmas rush.

I received gift cards for Christmas and now wish my friends could get there money back.I usually over look things like this but It was worth mentioning to management hopefully they will get things straight.

Thank-you

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with cashier was friendly and stated that there is a room for improvement of shopping experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of boots. Kohls needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kohls. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Pier 1 Imports, Target, Amazon or Ikea.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments