2.0
Layout of Store

I placed an order on 11/30 for 2 products, on the day I was supposed to receive them I checked the status and the product was damaged and marked unable to deliver.I completely understand that and appreciate not receiving a broken product.

I then called to see if was going to be possible to receive the item prior to Christmas as the products were gifts, this was on 12/11. The first CSR hung up on me while I was explaining the situation to her, I called back at the next CSR seemed to accommodate the problem and provide a solution. When I received the new order conformation email, she had intentionally replaced my original item with a different product, later I found out this happened due to Kohls being out of stock of the 4 pc wine glass set I originally ordered. I understand they were out of stock, but would the CSR did not tell me that, she decided that I should receive this other product that I did not order.

When I called back a 3rd time, the newest CSR was very pleasant to talk to and explained that they are having problems with bad employees that DO NOT CARE if the customer is taken care of. After she appropriately explained everything that happened and what the other CSR did, I felt as my problem would be handled and would receive the refund for the 1 product that was out of stock. Then she hung up on me as well. I called for the 4th time and spoke with another CSR and forcing myself to refrain from noticeably being upset explained everything.

He handled it sorta, I was supposed to get my refund no later than 7 days.

I called today, 17 days after the phone call, and was told it may take up to another 7 days because they have not processed the request yet.I have never received such horrible service in my life and WILL NEVER spend any money Kohls again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wine glass set and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Kohls needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wine glass set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kohls. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Pier 1 Imports, Target, Amazon or Ikea.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments