ordered two items that should have been here and now they told me they r not being delivered because kohls never put the order in.Thank you.

Now I had no Xmas gifts for my boyfriend and they never notified me. I had to call them. i will never use them again. My company orders thousand of dollars worth of merchandise and they don't even care.

they told me their mgr or supervisor was in a meeting when I asked to speak too them.

Horrible.Despicable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of kohls online order. Kohls needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kohls online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kohls. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Pier 1 Imports, Target, Amazon or Ikea.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

Maybe try actually walking into a store for a change. Life is kind of nice outside.

to Anonymous #1084151

You must live in the suburbs.

Kohls - Stained Levis Jeans Kohls "Placed an order for 3 pairs of men's 505 levis jeans. Paid for two day delivery. Received the order after 4 days, opened sealed package and found two of three..." Read more DO NOT ORDER from KOHLS.COM!! Kohls "I went shopping on Kohls.com for a baby shower gift for my brother & his wife. $120 later I was ready to check out and went through the checkout process...." Read more My Worst Kohls Experience Ever! Kohls "My spouse and I tried to order three blazers through Kohls.com on 11/15/15. My spouse needed some blazers for an upcoming trip, so we needed to find big and..." Read more Kohls - Black Friday Sale- Sold Used & Damaged Merchandise Kohls "Purchased a FoodNetwork Cookware Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven in taupe at the Valencia, CA store on 11-26-15. The only color available among gaudy and tacky orange and blue. While..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more