Layout of Store

Online shopping is convenient, and stress-free, but with Khols it becomes horrible, annoying, and you are left speechless because it's just so ridiculous. Why can't they do what others do well? I know I should spend less but online shopping is so convenient. I spend hundreds doing online shopping (JCpenney, Walmart, Target, Amazon, Macys, Things remembered and so many others) with no problem at all, but with Kohls that's another story.

My little cousin told me she wanted charm bracelets for her birthday (I missed her birthday party), and those were on the Kohls website, I decided to buy the bracelets online and made the choice to ship them to her house.

I never bought anything at Kohks, no online or in-store purchases. It was actually my first time with Kohls and it is certainly the last one; I will make sure to convince my cousins to not ask me to buy anything from Kohls.

First, I never received a confirmation order e-mail, but my visa card was charged the amount of the order, so I thought the order went through. But, about a week later, I get an e-mail about a part of my order being delivered, the address that was shows on the e-mail is mine!!! They mailed the presents to my house!!!!! I could barely believe it!! In my XX years of online shopping and with the hundreds of dollars I am still spending on that, this never happened to me.

I called the customer service, they were so rude and so lost!!!!! I was put on hold multiple times, they blamed me for entering the wrong information, Omg, I can write and read, I did not and there is something wrong with their website They told me to deliver the items to the person, I paid shipping so that's their responsibility to so. Rkdiculous !!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $35. Ms.T_100-Unhappy is overall dissatisfied with Kohls. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Pier 1 Imports or Target that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Kohls.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Kohls to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

District Heights, Maryland, United States #1227827

No Kidding...Their website is the worst ever!

I have tried to purchase Croft & Barrow dress shirts from them for weeks now. I finally give up. They are just terrible.

I will NEVER spend another dime with this pathetic company.If they cannot figure out how to sell online, they deserve to go out of business.