I placed an order on my iPad a few weeks ago.I remember their site being very slow, but proceeded to continue with my order.

Something is their system had them ship my package to my old address, that I haven't lived at for 4 1/2 years. They told me that they couldn't do anything and that i would be responsible for the payment and that I put that address in myself. Really!!! They said I needed to contact the homeowner and get the package back.

I had to involve my friend, who still lives in the neighborhood, to contact the new owner. The new owner said she returned the package.

Kohls is now telling me to have my friend go back and get the tracking number.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of kohls delivery service from Kohls. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Kohls to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was kohls. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Pier 1 Imports, Target, Amazon or Ikea. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kohls for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

If you paid with a credit card, dispute the charge.