Called to see if they price match to save me driving to Pennys 15 miles.They said sure.

drove to Kohls and when arrived they said they dont match.

I said I just called. She took it to the manager and she said no after she saw the Pennys price. What a crock. Used to be a good company but has gone to h**l.

Totally rude as well. I think they are in deep trouble so does Wall Street. I have friends that complain of the BS sales as well.

Jack the price up and then put on sale to regular price.Adios Kohls

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Kohls. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kohls to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Pier 1 Imports, Target, Amazon or Ikea. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kohls and kohls manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

And another bitchy ***. How about don't waste an associates time at Kohl's and just go to Penneys and buy it. People like you just suck.

It's impossible for them to "jack up the price" when it's literally printed on the ticket for the item. Do us all a favor and shop at Penny's from now on.