I had the choice of free shipping but wanted the items sooner, so I ordered it priority.I looking at my order details after being charged $29.99 to see that only 1 of 3 items are being shipped priority.

I was NEVER notified of this before the charge and couldn't call customer service within the 30 minute window for a change because their dept was closed for the day. When I called in the morning and talked with a manager they wouldn't refund me my money for the priority price or couldn't stop the order. I have been a Kohl's costumer a long time but will definitely tell people about their misleading website and shipping fee's.

I feel I got scammed and that's not right!

nwest5220 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Kohls. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Kohls to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. Author liked the most shopping there and good deals. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Pier 1 Imports, Target, Amazon or Ikea. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kohls and kohls shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments