1.7K views

Provided answers in response to a request from your store to fill out a survey form,did so in complete several times,but never received promised compensation ($500 gift card)would like Kohls to step up and honor the agreement made with me,this opportunity was provided to me when as a shopper in your store I purchased several items for my son for back to school...it would go a long way in showing that Kohls truly cares about their reputation,and takes responsibility for what is done under their name,I feel as though I have been cheated,and at this time of the year...good will goes a long way.

Review about: Kohls Gift Card.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

North Hollywood, California, United States #1175223

I suspected their offer was a scam and I am glad that I checked here to read your posting before participating. What a shame! I 'll not shop at Kohl's.

#1120911

Jack McCool44@yahoo.com done the Kohl's sign-in did not receive gift card for $500 but completed their form

#820355

Har de har har har!!

Wichita, Kansas, United States #693193

These messages like online surveys are nothing but a scam to either try to cheat you out of money, or fork out personal info.While you might get something in return, chances are better you'll end up paying FAR more in one way or another than you'll ever get.

The only one I ever messed with was a ridiculous Toys R Us one. On top of taking forever to complete, you have to sign up for rotten programs like credit cards, and other worthless, potentially costly companies you'll be sorry you got mixed up with in order to have any chance to see even see a cent of the money they say is yours for doing it.

I happened to see all the BS programs mandatory to enroll in and knew it wasn't worth what I'd be getting mixed up with.NOTHING'S FOR FREE, especially for spending time filling out worthless surveys.

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #654339

The Kolhs surveys only enter you in a drawing for gift cards...you misunderstood...there's no need to be rude people.. 8)

Denver, Colorado, United States #643028

Hey are you absolutely certain that Kohl's contacted you?I don't believe they did.

Some other person or company contacted you and mentioned a Kohl's gift card.Next time, pay attention to what you are being told; because your life will be less confusing.

Holy *** are you ***

TheKohlsExtraordinaire

I'm still laughing hysterically over this complaint! You honestly think just by taking some random survey you're going to be compensated $500??? Let the dumbing down of America continue.

to TheKohlsExtraordinaire Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States #646701

have you never filled out an entry form? we pay an awful lot of money in this country to people who do much less than what I did in filling out this survey.....keep laughing

Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States #579370

You ***.You only get entered into a drawing to win a $500 gift card.

Read the fine print.

You honestly believed that you were going to receive a gift card of that amount just for filling out a simple survey?!?!Come on man!