Platte City, Missouri
1.7

I ordered a $100.00 gift card for my Granddaughter from Kohl's.A few days latter I checked tracking status and became very concerned when I seen they shipped it by Smart Post.

I ordered it on 11-30-2015, it is now 12-22-2015. Needless to say it is lost and the tracking shows it is. I contacted Kohl's and all I wanted was for them to cancel card, and issue me another so I would have it in time for Christmas. They wont do it.

Shipping any Item, "Smart Post" is bad business because the post office cant read the Smart Post labels. Shipping a small gift card that way is totally irresponsible.

But They don't see it that way.Another dissatisfied costumer.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of kohls gift card from Kohls. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Kohls to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Pier 1 Imports, Target, Amazon or Ikea. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kohls for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments