I consider myself to have been a good Kohl's customer.I no longer shop there as much as I had, because of the scam with the Kohl's Cash.
I refuse to use the cash anymore because if for some reason you have to return an item, that cash is taken away from you. You not able to get Kohl's cash back. Even though you have already earned it. If you don't spend the cash, you still get it taken away from you.
So who looses? The consumer does, not Kohl's.
Kohl's Cash is a ploy to get customers to shot at their store.Beware!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "It says on my e-mail from verizon that I won some products. when i click what it is, it says that i have to conduct a short survey & I..."
- "I have Cbeyond service for my business and they are terrible. I have been trying to activate 2 business mobile phone with them for over 11 days, I call them..."
- "I ordered a pair of high top red TIMBERLAND and a pair of light blue high top timberlands they sent both red with BIIGG *** sizes the dye is horrible..."
- "Verizon chatted me that i'd be able to return my droid turbo for a $650 credit toward a new phone. I have snap shots of the chat and the call..."
- "They had some spin wheel that I got from an email with Publishers Clearing House that took me to a wheel to spin and I did so. The first..."
- "Kari McMurray was very nice and attentive when we began out of state house hunting process. Kari's ability to rope us in, and trust her was so out of..."