3.3
Layout of Store

I placed an online order from Kohl’s.A few hours after I placed the order, I reviewed the confirmation email that they sent me.

I noticed that the delivery address was my prior address from 5 years ago. I immediately called Kohl’s customer service to have the delivery address changed and they told me that they couldn’t make any changes to the order after 30 minutes had passed from the time I placed the order. They said that the only thing I could do was wait to get the tracking number once my order shipped and contact UPS or Fedex and have them re-route the package to my house.

I find it absolutely ridiculous that, even though the order hadn’t even shipped yet, they couldn’t contact their warehouse and change the address.Hopefully I won’t have any issues changing the address with UPS or Fedex (the Kohl’s customer service rep couldn’t even tell me who it would be shipped through), otherwise I won’t get my order that I paid for.

Review about: Kohls Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Isn't your responsibility to change your OWN shipping address ....

The same thing happened to me and the same results.My stuff is in Md.

I'm in Florida ( for the winter) no amount of explaining or pleading changed a damn thing. I was told "Didn't you review your order?' Yes, Sandra, I did. When I changed the address I had no idea it was only the Billing address. WTH would I change the billing address and not the shipping address if there was an option?

When you change the address your address is changed!! So who knows when I'll ever see any of this stuff. Still tracking one package almost 3 weeks later. It would be helpful if English speaking employees answered the phone.

Being on hold for 25 minutes wasn't fun either.

We are done with Kohls.Who needs all this aggravation?