1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have been paying my Kohls account faithfully for about 18 months.There were no problems until I started paying in the store.

The reason I started paying in the store was because I had problems with Kohl's IT department and my online account. Since I was unaware that my minimum payment had increased, I was assessed late fees and my minimum payment was increased.

I tried to settle the issue after I received a shady collection call from a Kohl's agent who would not say who she represented.The bottom line was that I owed an extra $98.

Review about: Kohls Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Receiving points that turn to cash.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service, Employees and management.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

So if you had issues with your account online and was not able to view your account info, balance, etc, online then what does paying in the store have to do with the fact that you claim there were no problems until you started paying in store?The stores have no way of tracking your account balance.

If you were unable to view your account balance and info online due to so-called problems with "Kohl's IT department," all you would have needed to do is pick up the phone and call the Kohl's credit center to get up-to-date balance and account info.

That way you would have realized your minimum payment had increased and you would have avoided collection calls.Learn to take responsibility for keeping track of your bills and balances and stop trying to pull the "victim" card!

What concerns me more than anything is that Kohl's has outsourced its call center jobs to Mexico and Texas, creating the potential for identity theft. I don't think that Kohl's executives have or use their own card and likely don't encourage family or friends to use it either.

to Erwin #1392525

Just stop lying your *** off and pay off your bill on time! If there is a balance due, just pay it!