3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

The kohls pay app is also a digital wallet that contains your kohls charge card (can access your account like the actual card) , the kohls cash that you have earned from prior purchases and also coupons that have been sent to you thru your email with various percentages off as incentive.In order to link your card and your digital wallet there are some security features that require certain information that only the primary card holder knows.

Then there is a couple of other steps that are necessary and wah la! You have your new digital wallet. Presto! Which you can use to make in store purchases.

It is meant to eliminate those hassles of having to carry your heavy purse and wallet stuffed with all of your credit cards, gift cards, identification cards and medical cards. Which slow you down tremendously when all you need or have time for is a quick stop at kohls to pick up that forgotten baby shower gift or forgotten birthday present or some sandals for that cute summer outfit that you bought but realized you didnt have shoes for. Its primary reason is that its supposed to make shopping faster and easier then ever before . so why after a few months of being in affect have there now become more regulations for using this application.

One of which is having to show your identification again. It defeats the purpose!! If thats the case kohls. Just quit running the app.

And go back to doing it like we did before. because the app becomes pointless. So my suggestion is that it worked perfectly fine. It was actually a great app to have and use.

But the more complicated it becomes to use it.The more useless it.

Review about: Kohls Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

I'm sure if someone got a hold of your information and started charging away, then you would be the first to start whining about how no one bothered to check ID.

So you are saying that you would be okay with Kohl's just taking your credit card information to purchase items in store without showing your ID?That might sound great to you now, but what if someone got your information and logged in and pretended to be you?

If they went on a shopping spree, and you disputed the charges, they would state that they scanned it through the app wallet and thus is must have been you.

Why are you complaining when all they are trying to do is apply security that only benefits you?

Oh, and by the way, you need your license with you to drive anyway. Just making sure you know that so you can also complain about having to carry that around.

The physical card.So you are carrying it around no matter what, so why is it such a hassle for you?