Layout of Store

My name is Naomi Mays-Matthews, I am writing this letter due to my experience I’m receiving from Kohl’s.On December 04, 2016 I walked into kohl’s, Mind you the day before, I had just spent $186.00 in the store.

I walked into THE establishment with my seven year old son. As I’m walking through the aisles of the Nike department to pick out my little brother a sweater I immediately felt an excruciating pain. That is when I screamed and looked down to see where the pain was coming from and it was my right foot. At the time I had on house shoes but they could pass as shoes due to the way it looked with no socks.

The pain grew so I lifted my foot up and notice a red circle stuck to my shoe. I then pulled the red circle out and let out another scream. This is when I notice it was a nail that went straight through my foot. I advise the lady standing next to me to watch her child as its nails laying face up on the floors.

I then limped to the checkout desk. I asked your associate what is this and she advised me this was their sensor that they stick on the clothes. I asked her why is it laying out on the aisle face up, she advised an associate had to drop it and didn’t notice. Then she asked me was that me screaming, I advised yes.

Still to this day I’m wondering if they heard me scream why they would not come see what wrong to help. Then I stated I was bleeding and I stepped on that face needle sticking straight up. The needle went through my shoe into my foot. She called for green oaks I’m assuming this is code for manager.

A lady then came and I advised to her what had happened, she never said she was sorry all she stated was wow. She then went and got band aids and alcohol wipes. I whipped the blood up and bandage my foot and she gave me an incident report to fill out. No one helped me carry my bags no one offered to walk with me nothing.

The customer service I received was un believable. Checking my thing out my total was around $250.00, no one offered any kind of discount it was like this never happened, Your associates failed to keep the environment clean and safe for their customers. I’m baffled from the lack of empathy from their associates. This was negligence on kohl’s behalf.

It was your sensor lying in the isle needle face up where your customers are walking and shopping. The area was not clean or safe my son could have fell on the sensor. I went to the ER to seek medical attention, I received a TB shot, pain meds and anti-biotic. My claims rep JILL from corporate stated she was sorry.

I advised her kohl’s needs to pay the medical bill , She stated that they will take care of the bill once I receive IT , then I send her the bill and Jill (my examiner) proceeds to ask me “do you think you could apply for some assistance to get the bill lowered NO! In my head I’m thinking this has to be a joke, so she ask for my medical recorders I gave her that then she then offers me a $50 kohl’s gift card and she wants to speak to the hospital on possibly lowering the bill, meaning they might not pay it all, or in time so it would not affect my credit negatively. Even though I have emails saying they would. This place is a joke and their all about money not safety of their customers!

They don’t keep their establishment clean nor do they care that you are stuck with a dirty needle that was made there! I cancelled my credit card and hired an attorney. SO BE AWARE IF YOU CATCH AN INFECTION FROM KOHLS FROM STEPPING ON THEIR PRODUCTS THEY DO NOT CARE!! I WROTE THE PRESIDENT AND HE READ IT AND DIDN’T EVEN RESPOND, my claims representative (jill) told me he read it but I have yet to hear from him.

So I’ll be perusing this further.

I’m spreading the word to all my family my blog family an FB and Instagram friends DO NOT SHOP AT KOHLS IF YOU WANT TO STAY IN GOOD HEALTH AND STRESS FREE.One day of shopping there can cause you months of legal pain so BE AWARE

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and claims adjustor. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kohls customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Kohls needs to "what is fair pay my mediccal loss wages but now i want pain and suffering" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kohls customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kohls. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Pier 1 Imports, Target, Amazon or Ikea.

Comments