2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a kitchen pantry at Kohls.com on sale for $230, regular price was $270.00.An hour later I found the exact same item at Home Depot.

Their regular price was $165 - $95 less than Kohl's regular price! Kohls wouldn't cancel the order even though the item hadn't shipped yet. I can return it but, being a heavy item, it will cost me as much for return postage as I'm trying to save by purchasing from Home Depot instead. The guy at Kohls said they would only price match if I made a new order - order a 2nd cabinet that they would price match and return the 1st non-price matched one at the Kohls store to save on shipping.

Their website however says I can't return it at their store since it's a large item that they don't sell in store. If I would have fallen for what he told me then I'd be out twice as much money as I already am now. The guy at Kohls doesn't know what he's talking about. If Home Depot can sell the same thing for almost $100 less than Kohls and still make a profit then just imagine how much of a profit that Kohls is making off of their customers.

Also, website said free shipping but when they emailed me the receipt, they had charged me $35 shipping.

Kohls doesn't care about taking care of their customers.They're just out to make a buck,

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $60. formerkohlsshopper is overall dissatisfied with Kohls. The most disappointing about kohls customer care at Kohls was prices are way too high, poor and not knowledgable customer service and inaccurate free shipping claims to lure customers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Pier 1 Imports or Target that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Kohls.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Kohls to other companies on our site.

Comments