Marion, Virginia
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Horrible!Ordered pair of charcoal and orange Nikes but instead received black and hot pink cheetah print Nikes with no packaging slip and security tags on the shoes.

Went to nearest kohl's and was told the cheetah shoes were not in there system and 30 mins later left without a refund or merchandise credit. Called kohl's.com x3 and sent multiple emails which I get different responses from different people who always ask for same info. Still no refund and never received correct shoes.

Never will buy from kohls.com or step in a kohl's store again...and I have spent lots of money there!

Review about: Nike Shoes.

Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

It doesn't really matter, considering you would have returned the "correct" pair as well. Then you'd be here whining about the "WORST EXPERIENCE EVER" when customer service explained that refunds on credit card orders take a couple of days to clear......