Kohls - Review about Nike Shoes from Marion, Virginia
Horrible!Ordered pair of charcoal and orange Nikes but instead received black and hot pink cheetah print Nikes with no packaging slip and security tags on the shoes.
Went to nearest kohl's and was told the cheetah shoes were not in there system and 30 mins later left without a refund or merchandise credit. Called kohl's.com x3 and sent multiple emails which I get different responses from different people who always ask for same info. Still no refund and never received correct shoes.
Never will buy from kohls.com or step in a kohl's store again...and I have spent lots of money there!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Nike Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "My husband bought me a ring for Christmas. I loved it so much, I went to the store to purchase a warranty on the ring. The sales associate..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."