Green Valley Lake, California

I got to the checkout line and I got 4 identical shirts in different sizes, but my 2 year old wouldn't let go of one of the shirts, so I asked the cashier if she could ring up one shirt twice and a white nosy *** ***, I have no idea who she was answered no they're not, like I was trying to get a shirt for cheaper. When I finished I tried to look for her to show her all the shirts rang out for the same price, but she was gone, *** ***

Related: Review about Kohls Cash from Portland, Oregon

Review about: Kohls Checkout.

2.4
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kohls Cashier
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

the different item numbers are for different sizes, that's why they have to be rung up separate, not because of different prices. they need to know in their computer system which sizes they have in stock. The cashier was right.

The sku numbers are DIFFERENT (look on your receipt, all the item numbers are different) because of the different sizes, so she did need to ring up each shirt, not because the price would be different, but for inventory purposes. So they know how many of each size they have in stock, especially since if you are looking for a certain piece of clothing and they don't have your size, they can check if other stores do, so they have to have an accurate inventory of sizes.