I placed an online order last night & received an email stating that my order cannot be placed & to contact customer service.I tried that evening but they were closed bi called the customer service number the next morning.
FirSt U talked with Paul #1852161 in customer service. He could not tell me why my order didn't go through. It talked with the fraud dept, kept trying different things & kept telling me "this is weird". After 45 minutes I asked to be transferred to a manager.
Rosalinda, in the San Antonio call center assisted me. She says it was because of a problem with the bill to & ship to address. She tried to straighten it out. I asked if she could upgrade my shipping or do anything for my hour plus call to get this resolved.
She offered me a $10.00 adjustment. That was like a slap across the face. It was over 240.00. I told her cancel order & close my account.
I asked to speak with a manager. She put me on hold & nobody ever came if the phone.
It was a disgusting experience.Terrible customer service !!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Fisher Price Smart Phone
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I found a really nice white juicy purse with pink silk in inside at Kohl's. Within a 2 weeks of using the purse, the inside pink silk type lining..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I placed an order for groceries. I received confirmation. Order never arrived. Spent hours, 5, on the phone. Excuses. Horrible! Don't waste your time! No phone calls, no communication as..."
- "So over the course of the past 3 years, I have missed three payments. This was only after communicating with the bank by phone and getting their permission. Never once..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."