I placed an online order last night & received an email stating that my order cannot be placed & to contact customer service.I tried that evening but they were closed bi called the customer service number the next morning.
FirSt U talked with Paul #1852161 in customer service. He could not tell me why my order didn't go through. It talked with the fraud dept, kept trying different things & kept telling me "this is weird". After 45 minutes I asked to be transferred to a manager.
Rosalinda, in the San Antonio call center assisted me. She says it was because of a problem with the bill to & ship to address. She tried to straighten it out. I asked if she could upgrade my shipping or do anything for my hour plus call to get this resolved.
She offered me a $10.00 adjustment. That was like a slap across the face. It was over 240.00. I told her cancel order & close my account.
I asked to speak with a manager. She put me on hold & nobody ever came if the phone.
It was a disgusting experience.Terrible customer service !!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Fisher Price Smart Phone
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I got to the checkout line and I got 4 identical shirts in different sizes, but my 2 year old wouldn't let go of one of the shirts, so..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."