Place settings, 2 @ 29.99 on sale for 20.99.Moved, lost receipt, brought back to return.
Was told I would get 7.00 each back, or I could trade an item that was same brand same price. Went back to find a trade, found the EXACT same item I was returning, priced at 29.99 on sale for 20.99.
Brought it back to customer service where they confirmed that yes, they were going to give me a third of what I paid, then turn around and sell it again for full price.Blatant robbery.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I ordered a pair of new shoes off of the website. They arrived quickly, which was nice. Unfortunately when I opened the shoe box the shoes have been worn...."
- "I wish I had read the posts on this site before I sent my phone to Gazelle, as I too was hit with their bait and switch. I sent..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."