South Jordan, Utah

Place settings, 2 @ 29.99 on sale for 20.99.Moved, lost receipt, brought back to return.

Was told I would get 7.00 each back, or I could trade an item that was same brand same price. Went back to find a trade, found the EXACT same item I was returning, priced at 29.99 on sale for 20.99.

Brought it back to customer service where they confirmed that yes, they were going to give me a third of what I paid, then turn around and sell it again for full price.Blatant robbery.

Review about: Bowl.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

Kohls customer

Kohls claims a 29.99 item was on sale for $7.00??? First how does the store make ends meet selling the non closeout bowl for 78% off retail price, and second how so I sign up for those outstanding deals

Without a receipt, who knows what you actually paid for the item?You could have used coupons or bought it during power hours when the prices are an additional 10-15% off.

Kohl's policy is explained on their website as well as the back of the receipt.Without a proof of purchase, you get the lowest sales price within the last 13 weeks.

guest

You don't have a receipt so how do they know you didn't originally buy it for $7? It gives you the lowest selling price if you don't have the receipt, they can also look it up if you paid with a credit card.

Keep your receipt. Don't buy stuff and then return it.problem solved.

to Anonymous #946176

Thank you. Why are people so unbelievably inept when it comes to these things and then think a company will just give them money back despite the lack of proof of purchase?