Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

How do send item back to Kohl’s and reorder the right item

I ordered the wrong shark vacuum cleaner. Would like to return item and reorder cordless vacuum.

#2007079
According to the Kohl's help section, the company accepts returns within 180 days after the original purchase date. You should be able to return your online order to a Kohl's store to receive a refund or credit. You will need to print a copy of the packing slip on the Order History page in your kohls.com shopping account.

To return items by mail, follow these steps:
  • log in to your kohls.com shopping account;
  • print your Order Packing Slip;
  • place the items carefully inside a box, along with the completed Return Form that was included in your package;
  • send your package back using the address provided on the Return Form.

You can download the return form at corporate.kohls.com/customer_service/ReturnsExchange/ReturnLabel.pdf.
Advertisements

Can u call me if I Gv u my number

I would like to order a tv stand need help,can u help me.

#1999879

Unfortunately we cannot ask Kohls to call you back on your behalf. You can reach Kohls customer service by phone at 855-564-5705. You can also make all your purchases online.
View

I want to place an order but can't find my Kohl's Card. Can I place an order using my account number instead?

#2004364

Unfortunately Kohls FAQ page doesn't state whether you can use your account number instead of your card. Please, contact Kohls customer service concerning this issue. You can reach their support by phone at (800) 564-5740.

Employment verification

by Aneya

I need the number to verify I’m no longer working for Kohl’s

My payment

by Reagyn

I want to know my credit card payment. Do I have any?

View

Can I get a refund for shipping?

I spent twenty dollars on shipping to get my package in two days. It has now been 6-7 days and the event that I bought my package for is over. Can I get a refund on the shipping?

#1972291
Unfortunately, Kohl's does not provide any information about if it is possible to get a refund for shipping on the company website. Please contact the Kohl's customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
  • via the company's social networks.

Wrong delivery address

by Gualberto

Has old address on order where it should be delivered too..

View

Item lost In Linthicum USPS distribution center SINCE DECEMBER 6th.

by Adalena

My package left OK on December 6th and arrived in the Linthicum, MD USPS regional distribution center on December 6th and never came out. My tracking number is 920019****940800****490336.

What pusses me off is that every time I’ve had a problem not receiving an item or it being destroyed in transit, it is always at this particular location. Is there a way to reach this center directly to find out what’s going on?

I got part of my order today and the 2 doodle mugs were broken

by Liller

Damaged in shipment?

View

What is the number to call for mistreatment to an employee

by Kaleya

So I was talked down by an hr employee that works for kohls and i would like to report that. I didnt have the right numbers for the hr department. I had to google the number to call in and report i was not feeling well.

View

When will I get my order

I ordered an sweater 2 sweaters on 15 of October i never received it

#1954315
Did you get tracking info from delivery company? If not, you need to contact Kohl’s.com. Were you charged for the sweaters? Your order probably got cancelled. If so, you should’ve received an email.
View

How can I get a replacement kohl’s charge card?

by Kiesha

My purse was stolen and I no longer have my credit card. I need A block placed on my card and a replacement card issued to me.

View

How do you change phone number in kohls yes to reward account?

by Aaliya

View

I would like to purchase an e certificate for Kohls

by Georgio

I am attempting to send an e certificate or whatever you may call it to TN for my Great Granddaugher`s back to school clothes. How can this be done ?

Late Payment Forgiveness on Credit Report

by Leeta

It looks like I missed a payment for my Kohl's credit card 2 months ago. I don't have a good reason for missing the payment.

I simply forgot to pay it. I am financially capable. 2 months ago, I started paying all of my bills at the beginning of the month, all at the same time. (It is just easier to knock them all out at once and be done) I guess when gathering my bills I somehow missed Kohl's.

I've made 2 payments since then-$200 each. We are in the process of refinancing our home. I just found out my credit score dropped FORTY POINTS because of this! What is the fastest and most direct way to ask for forgiveness for this and have it removed from my credit report?

I don't care about the late fee-just my credit history. I have never been late before.

How can I get my refund

by Roizy

I have attempted to contact customer service several days in a row remaining on the phone with no answer. My return was accepted to your Middletown, Ohio facility on April 1. I have not received my refund.

View

How do we return online orders

Want to know about needing to returning items that I ordered online that didn't fit.

1 answer
You can return online orders at any Kohl’s store after they reopen when it deemed safe from the pandemic.

can I use my $10 birthday coupon tomorrow even though it says expires 2/28

1 answer
Why would you think you could use coupon after it expires? Do grocery stores or anywhere else accept expired coupons? Plus don’t you have the entire month to redeem it?
View

Do u take amazon lifts for shoes back or do I have to send it back to amazon?

by Legacy

View

I have not recieved my Kohl's Card as of yet?

by Satvik