Featured Not resolved
3.4
Layout of Store

I ordered three heavy ceramic mugs, Fiesta Ware, and all three arrived shattered.They were packed SO poorly with very tiny and sparse bubble wrap that how they arrived was completely predictable.

Add to that that the box was not marked "Fragile" and you wonder if they are employing five-year-olds because that would be the only thing that makes sense. I called immediately and after talking to someone I could barely understand (overseas call center, no doubt), I asked to have the shipping expedited as this was, without doubt, Kohl's responsibility. They would pay half but not the whole amount. This was totally avoidable and should have been made right by not only reshipping but doing it quickly since the problem was caused by Kohl's and not me.

LONG time customer and VERY unhappy.

I tried to submit a complaint directly but they have no process to do that so I can only surmise that customer service is not important to them.Wow.

Review about: Kohls Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Only the cashiers and dept workers were kind.

I didn't like: Not being able to contact with complaint.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion