Featured Not resolved
2.3

I am currently STILL waiting to complete my purchase online!At twenty minutes after clicking "buy" still "adding" my purchase to my cart!

I feel like the put products on sale then take forever to process so they then can say they are out of stock because they didn't have any. It's 2015 how can purchasing a product take so long on your website it's not even Black Friday or cyber Monday. I have researched and completed this survey while waiting for my purchase to be added to my cart.

So frustrating!I could be driving there and purchasing by the time this done.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of kohls website from Kohls and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kohls to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was payment process or options and lack of customer service. Author liked the most shopping there. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Pier 1 Imports, Target, Amazon or Ikea. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kohls for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

I placed and order online in January 2016 and after about 8 days they claimed it was been shipped out after waiting a week I call customer service and was told I would receive an e mail that day it was been shipped out. After another week without an email I went on their chat service and was told same thing that I was told the first time and when I told the person that suddenly the chat goes dead and next morning I get an email that order has been canceled. Then when you complain they try to make out it is customers fault but this I know I do not have to order from them again and never will.

guest188

I'm sure that you can just call customer service and order it.I understand the frustration but when sites do get a lot of traffic, this is what happens.

Good luck, hon'.Sorry you're having trouble.

They probably didn't even have the item to begin with.I ordered a TV for Black Friday and it was in stock, when I received it the TV they sent was a 43" instead of a 49".

They stated they were out of stock and I would have to check back to repurchase it.I don't think they ever even had the item in the first place, just a ploy to get people to their store!!