Card offers decent opportunities for savings through coupons, but their online chat customer service is one of the WORST!Went through 3 representatives before the 3rd one who FINALLY told me the reason I was getting "dumped" off the other chat sessions was 1) the Chat personnel couldn't answer that question and 2) they were having "system issues." FIRST it would have been nice if the other 2 reps would have kindly told me I would have to call in my question.

I would have been totally fine with that if they would have just told me up front!

SECOND, I don't believe the "system went down" ***.I've been told to say that before for "good customer service." Over all, I'm giving Kohls a one star because their savings aren't very good, their prices are too high, customer service stinks and in store pick-up takes forever.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Kohls. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kohls to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Pier 1 Imports, Target, Amazon or Ikea. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kohls kohls online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments