2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought my granddaughter a pair of Nike shoes. The add said that most Nike shoes were 25% off.

I scanned the box and it said they were 25% prices ranging from $48.75 - $90.00. The original price of the shoes were $65.00 which would have made them $48.75. They rang up $59.99 as on my receipt. I questioned it and told the cashier.

He said they rang up what they were. I questioned again. He finally called someone. They checked and up to say they rang up right.

To no avail I paid the price. They assumed I was lying. I know what the scan said. No apologies from anyone.

I should have not bought them. I still may return them. I don’t like your peoples attitudes. I used to work in retail and we were taught that you don’t treat your customer this way.

The difference is $11.24.

I’m raising two grandkids and spend a lot of money at Kohls. I’ll have to start shopping at other stores and

Pass this message on to all my friends.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nike Shoes.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I have encountered the same problem here in Las Vegas when dealing with folks working in various institutions; being made to feel I was lying, what is with this anyway.

You do realize that when the ad says "most" it doesn't mean "all," correct? So how is it Kohl's fault that you don't know how to comprehend what the ad stated?

So you know the ad said "most" but not all. The shoes scanned at a price you didn't like, you still bought them. And you're complaining about what exactly?

You may have a problem since in your complaint you said “the ad said that most Nike shoes are 25% off”. It is quite possible that certain types were not on sale.

You should’ve just turned down the purchase at that point and walked away. Hopefully you’ll be able to get your money back.