i ordered November 28th i didn't receive anything only an email they charged my card.December 10th nothing was shipped out i decided to call customer service and the *** told me they forgot to place the order and some items where no longer in stock so they would charge me for what they did have in stock ..

so indeed they did..still didnt receive my stuff till after Xmas and still waiting till this day january 28th for my refund of what they charged me first. I spoke to 15 different people and they keep bullshitting their way through saying ok give it 48 hours and here it is 2 months later.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER !!!!!!NEVER ORDER FROM HERE ESP ONLINE WITH THESE *** PEOPLE!

Review about: Kohls Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

fmbeckek12
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #792904

same thing happened to me but in December 20.

I'm currently going through the same exact thing...two things missing and I was charged for

have you joined make kohls care of facebook. have you contacted all these Kohl's Corporate Headquarters

Phone Number: 1-262-703-7000

Office of the President, General Correspondence

cscc.escalated@kohls.com

Kohl's Executives:

Kevin Mansell, President and Chief Executive Officer: kevin.mansell@kohls.com Donald Brennan, Chief Merchandising Officer: donald.brennan@kohls.com Michelle Gass, Chief Customer Officer at Kohl's Department Stores michelle.gass@kohls.com Brian Toy, Senior Vice President, E-commerce Merchandise Planning and Allocation brian.toy@kohls.com Brian Dennis, Director of Customer Service & Implementation: brian.dennis@kohls.com Wesley McDonald, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer: wesley.mcdonald@kohls.com, wes.mcdonald@kohls.com Richard Schepp, Executive Vice President, General Counsel: richard.schepp@kohls.com Other Key Personnel: Jen Johnson, PR Representative 262-703-5241 or Jen.Johnson@Kohls.com Bethany William, Office of the President, Executive Correspondence Advisor bethany.williams@kohls.com (262)704-9557 Roberta Myre Office of the President--Team Lead-Executive Correspondence 1-262-704-9211

to Anonymous #1160890

Thanks for the info !

I have not received any good customer service from calls regarding not one but two damage cribs that I received and they do not seem like they are very helpful to make up for anyone's time and money they've invested into their products that they can't stand behind!!!