1.8
Layout of Store

I HAVE FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS WHO HARDLY EVER SHOP AT KOHLS BUT ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE A 30% OFF COUPON.I SHOP AT KOHLS AND NEVER GET 30% OFF.YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD BE LOYAL TO THEIR CUSTOMERS SO THEY COULD SHOP THERE EVERY WEEK!I LOVE TO SHOP AT KOHLS BUT WHY SHOULD MY FRIENDS and family get 30% off when I can't.So my name is Linda Foster from South Williamsport,Pa. Look it up and hopefully you will see that I get 30% off my next visit which will be right after xmas with the$20.I got for shopping $110. tonight.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Kohls. He best about kohls coupon from Kohls was shopping there. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Pier 1 Imports or Target that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Kohls.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Kohls to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

If you have a large group of family, co workers, or apartment residences that have kohl's cards, just "borrow" the card from someone who receives the 30%.If you buy online the passcode for the 30% is standard for everyone and just enter the code printed.

If you shop at the stores, either pass around the 30% coupon and take turns borrowing, or go shopping together and check out separately using the coupon. My family has done this for years with 6 people having kohl's cards and always end up with at least 2 getting 30%, sometimes even all 6. The cashier never compares the name on the coupon address to the person buying with their kohl's card. Just quickly show the cashier the 30% acting excited you got it and they will instantly take it off, then return the coupon back to your relative for when they go.

Again my family has done this for years including the current promotion though christmas eve where 2 people got 30%, 1 got 20%, and 2 got 15%, but again if you share all 6 get the 30% off with no issues.We always make sure to bypass nike, electric items, levi's and other items that are being excluded now and focus more on the clearance items where 30% off the 70% closeout price makes a very good deal.

Shyanna

This happened to me and my mom.I hardly shopped and got the higher discounts.

They do this because regular shoppers are going to shop anyways and kohls will get more money.The less likely shopper has to be convinced to come in with a higher discount.