It has been almost a month and my refund has not been issued to me!Instead the items have gone back to my inactive Kohls card, which was closed due to inactivity.

The items were a gift for my baby shower and given as a double. I've called twice and the person who does the reversing is not in the office. I don't understand how a big corporation has a massive wait time and not an employee available at all times to assist customers to the full capacity.

I'm very disappointed with Hassle-Free returns!This is why I stopped shopping here a few years ago!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of kohls gift card. Kohls needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kohls gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kohls. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Pier 1 Imports, Target, Amazon or Ikea.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments