My spouse and I tried to order three blazers through Kohls.com on 11/15/15.My spouse needed some blazers for an upcoming trip, so we needed to find big and tall blazers asap.
We loved the Chaps blazers at Kohls, and they were on sale. We attempted to complete an order at least 6 times! The first two orders let us complete the sale including confirmation emails, but each order received an email shortly thereafter informing us that the order could not be processed. My spouse called Kohls customer service, and the rep stated that they were having computer problems.
The rep also was not able to complete the order over the phone. The rep suggested to try the order online again shortly. After trying the order online several hours later, we kept receiving credit card errors. 11/16/15, I contacted the customer service through the chat line, and I spoke to Armando B.
He did not give an explanation as to why the orders were not completed and cancelled. I requested for the one of the orders to be completed so we can receive our purchase. The rep stated that the orders no longer existed in their system because they were cancelled and that I would need to complete another order online. He stated if all of my personal information was correct, then there should not be a problem.
I did not understand why the order could not be completed with the information already provided or at least re-entering the credit card information. The rep was very rude including exclamation points and ending the conversation abruptly. I attempted to complete the order online yet again, and there was another credit card error (this is the third card that we have tried throughout the ordeal). I tried to submit the order once again with another card, and the items in my basket became out of stock.
I am very disappointed with Kohl's online service and customer service.
I will not every shop at Kohls again.Now we have two credit cards with pending charges over 100 dollars and no order.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unwillingness to help customers
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Placed an order for 3 pairs of men's 505 levis jeans. Paid for two day delivery. Received the order after 4 days, opened sealed package and found two of three..."
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Geeks On Support, a Peruvian, online computer repair company, was founded by 2 brothers, Juan Perez and Luis Perez, who go by the pseudo names of "Jonathan" and "..."
- "I've paid on time for YEARS and still owe more than I even borrowed. I attached a picture to support that claim too. It should be a crime the way..."
- "I am the same customer from earlier just an update this is how long I have been waiting on the phone... After the customer service representative Alex hung up in..."