My spouse and I tried to order three blazers through Kohls.com on 11/15/15.My spouse needed some blazers for an upcoming trip, so we needed to find big and tall blazers asap.
We loved the Chaps blazers at Kohls, and they were on sale. We attempted to complete an order at least 6 times! The first two orders let us complete the sale including confirmation emails, but each order received an email shortly thereafter informing us that the order could not be processed. My spouse called Kohls customer service, and the rep stated that they were having computer problems.
The rep also was not able to complete the order over the phone. The rep suggested to try the order online again shortly. After trying the order online several hours later, we kept receiving credit card errors. 11/16/15, I contacted the customer service through the chat line, and I spoke to Armando B.
He did not give an explanation as to why the orders were not completed and cancelled. I requested for the one of the orders to be completed so we can receive our purchase. The rep stated that the orders no longer existed in their system because they were cancelled and that I would need to complete another order online. He stated if all of my personal information was correct, then there should not be a problem.
I did not understand why the order could not be completed with the information already provided or at least re-entering the credit card information. The rep was very rude including exclamation points and ending the conversation abruptly. I attempted to complete the order online yet again, and there was another credit card error (this is the third card that we have tried throughout the ordeal). I tried to submit the order once again with another card, and the items in my basket became out of stock.
I am very disappointed with Kohl's online service and customer service.
I will not every shop at Kohls again.Now we have two credit cards with pending charges over 100 dollars and no order.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unwillingness to help customers
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "My husband bought me a ring for Christmas. I loved it so much, I went to the store to purchase a warranty on the ring. The sales associate..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "I take a delivery of what thought was bad *** gaming lap top, For $3371.87 + tax the systems seem to performed like it was advertised. 9 months into usages,..."
- "Rented a car for seven days at Payless rental car at the Jacksonville international airport...the amount was supposed to be 150.43. They charged me 150.43 two times, once on August..."
- "The 400 unit condos at Wolf Creek, 13364 Beach Blvd, 32224, have shutters and other materials falling off the four story buildings. My building alone has had over 30 shutters..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."