My spouse and I tried to order three blazers through Kohls.com on 11/15/15.My spouse needed some blazers for an upcoming trip, so we needed to find big and tall blazers asap.
We loved the Chaps blazers at Kohls, and they were on sale. We attempted to complete an order at least 6 times! The first two orders let us complete the sale including confirmation emails, but each order received an email shortly thereafter informing us that the order could not be processed. My spouse called Kohls customer service, and the rep stated that they were having computer problems.
The rep also was not able to complete the order over the phone. The rep suggested to try the order online again shortly. After trying the order online several hours later, we kept receiving credit card errors. 11/16/15, I contacted the customer service through the chat line, and I spoke to Armando B.
He did not give an explanation as to why the orders were not completed and cancelled. I requested for the one of the orders to be completed so we can receive our purchase. The rep stated that the orders no longer existed in their system because they were cancelled and that I would need to complete another order online. He stated if all of my personal information was correct, then there should not be a problem.
I did not understand why the order could not be completed with the information already provided or at least re-entering the credit card information. The rep was very rude including exclamation points and ending the conversation abruptly. I attempted to complete the order online yet again, and there was another credit card error (this is the third card that we have tried throughout the ordeal). I tried to submit the order once again with another card, and the items in my basket became out of stock.
I am very disappointed with Kohl's online service and customer service.
I will not every shop at Kohls again.Now we have two credit cards with pending charges over 100 dollars and no order.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unwillingness to help customers
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "Purchased a FoodNetwork Cookware Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven in taupe at the Valencia, CA store on 11-26-15. The only color available among gaudy and tacky orange and blue. While..."
- "My issue is not with Bernafon... I personally know nothing about the company. However, I was just contacted by someone posing as an Bernafon HR manager who wanted to do..."
- "The first picture is where they said I moved to the second picture is when they realized I knew they were lying..."
- "excellent staff caring doctors great pricing and good fitting dentures. Very pleased with the service and my new dentures. i got good discount for vita dentures and extended warranty for..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."