1.5

My spouse and I tried to order three blazers through Kohls.com on 11/15/15.My spouse needed some blazers for an upcoming trip, so we needed to find big and tall blazers asap.

We loved the Chaps blazers at Kohls, and they were on sale. We attempted to complete an order at least 6 times! The first two orders let us complete the sale including confirmation emails, but each order received an email shortly thereafter informing us that the order could not be processed. My spouse called Kohls customer service, and the rep stated that they were having computer problems.

The rep also was not able to complete the order over the phone. The rep suggested to try the order online again shortly. After trying the order online several hours later, we kept receiving credit card errors. 11/16/15, I contacted the customer service through the chat line, and I spoke to Armando B.

He did not give an explanation as to why the orders were not completed and cancelled. I requested for the one of the orders to be completed so we can receive our purchase. The rep stated that the orders no longer existed in their system because they were cancelled and that I would need to complete another order online. He stated if all of my personal information was correct, then there should not be a problem.

I did not understand why the order could not be completed with the information already provided or at least re-entering the credit card information. The rep was very rude including exclamation points and ending the conversation abruptly. I attempted to complete the order online yet again, and there was another credit card error (this is the third card that we have tried throughout the ordeal). I tried to submit the order once again with another card, and the items in my basket became out of stock.

I am very disappointed with Kohl's online service and customer service.

I will not every shop at Kohls again.Now we have two credit cards with pending charges over 100 dollars and no order.

Review about: Kohls Credit Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unwillingness to help customers, Website.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

TheKohlsExtraordinaire

Agree with the comment below. If you needed the items ASAP (as you stated in your complant), why didn't you go to an actual store to purchase the blazers?

Heaven forbid you walk into an actual store and buy the items yourself. Glad you're no longer a customer.