I have been pretty okay with Kohls for last few years.I always shop online so this incident relates to online experience.

About two times I bought sets of two items and when they arrived it was just one piece. First time it was a set of four plates for housewarming gift but when I received the shipment it was only one plate. Second time I ordered a set of two earrings pair to gift twin girls me when I received the shipment it was only one pair. I had to shop around and get something quickly and Kohls charged me for more items and shipped less.

They never said sorry and tried to fix the problem all they said was to return the items in store.

Horrible experience I do not shop there anymore.I have Amazon Prime where I can get most of the stuff in 2 days and returns are always free.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with pathetic. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of kohls online order. Kohls needs to "i have stopped shopping there" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kohls online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kohls. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Pier 1 Imports, Target, Amazon or Ikea.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments