Please put Kohls customer service phone number where it is easily accessible to consumers.Twice today, I have spent an hour wasting time trying to access this number to find out what to do about logging in to pay my bill when my username or password was not accepted and I did not receive a confirmation to reset it via email.

Irritating to say the least. I am a long standing KOHLS customer and would just like an easier way to contact customer support than having to scour through the entire website. And now this!!!???

I am required to submit a minimum of 100 words in order to log a complaint?I don't get it...

Review about: Kohls Website.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

Haha!I can't believe this!

Duh!

Every store is different!

They have inventory in the store and then they have some that can be shipped.

Are you this ***?

If it's not available to pick up in store than it is only available to ship.You're the only problem in this situation.

I don't have a Kohl's charge but was trying to get their tel #.I couldn't find it on their website but googled it and found a toll free for them.

My complaint is with their on line ordering process. It wasted a lot of my time trying to place an order to be shipped to a store for pick up. Impossible!!! Their website says "ship free to store" but they don't tell you that this is only when the item is already inventoried at a particular store.

I won't be visiting their website again.To me when it says "ships free to a store" means my order will ship to the store that I choose.

ugh!

to UGH #1349184

Where does it say free ship to store?It says free "pick up"?

It sounds like you need better education. Everyone knows that you can have something shipped to your house or you can buy it and pick it up at a particular store.

If it ships from another store then it would be intigrated (sorry for using a large word for your small brain) into their system so that if it is available in other stores, that inventory is also available in the "pick up" in store option and then you get an email when it's ready.

Duh!

The number is on the back of your Kohl's charge. Just turn the card over and the number is right there! Even my dog could figure that out!

It is not that hard to find their customer service phone number. It is everywhere, are you blind!?

to Anonymous #1343907