Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Retried to return something that was a gift for my 5 year old and was told I couldn't do that because I did not have the receipt.It was a gift from her grandmother.

A Frozen thermal mug and it got ruined on the first use and cannot be used again. All I wanted to do was exchange for another a a replacement and even offered to pay the difference and was still told I couldn't do that. Funny thing is the price and tags were still on the bottom of the thermal mug. The price in what I found and the ruined one I have was $5.

I offered to pay the difference three times!! DONE WITH KOHL'S!! My parents don't live close so that is not an option to run to their house and get the receipt.

They told me it was only worth $2.95.REALLY??

Review about: Kohls Tumbler Cup.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

All this over $5.00?Get a life.

Do something better with your time.Sheesh.

Sure, the price tag said $5.00 but subtract all the discounts that could have been applied and $2.95 is not unreasonable.

Without a receipt, you get the lowest selling price over 13 weeks. Hence, the $2.95. Not to mention that you destroyed it and it actually isn't worth anything.

Why in the world don't people keep receipts? It's so easy and makes your life easier.

to ransom Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1320252

She said it was a gift from the grandmother, and she doesn't live close.

Durham, North Carolina, United States #1285759

Lemme got ruined because you put it in the dishwasher against the instructions that came with it.

I wouldn't take it back either.And certainly not without a receipt.