Dimondale, Michigan
Featured

My husband bought me a ring for Christmas. I loved it so much, I went to the store to purchase a warranty on the ring.

The sales associate told me they don't have warranties available on their jewelry. I asked what happens if a diamond falls out, and she told me I could exchange it or get my money back. Well, guess what happened after wearing the ring for only a week? You guessed it, a diamond fell out.

I went back to the store to exchange it, and there were no more of that style ring available. She checked 3 other Kohl's stores in my area with no luck. Then the associate told me she could order it online and have it delivered to my house. The ring is no longer available anywhere:(.

I asked if she could send it in for repair.....the don't do that either. They only send jewelry out for sizing. I'm going back tomorrow to get my money back, and spending it somewhere that warranties their jewelry.

Lesson learned for me. Never purchasing jewelry at Kohl's again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kohls Ring.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 04, 2016.

Comments

Seems like you did get your money back,that is a warrenty.just because they don't do repairs ,they are not jewlers

Such a tiny ring. Haha