Nashville, Tennessee
2.8K views 31 comments
100% full Not resolved

I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE.I was told that I will have my shipment by Monday Dec 14th.

I was excited because not only did I save money BUT i received Kohls cash!!! Its safe to say that I won't have my ground shipment in 3 days because it hasn't be shipped out yet. The tracking information only states " A UPS shipping label has been created." NOTHING else has been done. I have called customer service at least 7 times this past week.

The mangers stated they are going to "FLAG" this account and someone will contact me via email with status.

Clearly that hasn't happen yet!!Im very disppointed in Kohls bc know one has any details.

Review about: Venetian Worldwide Electric Self Balancing Scooter.

I didn't like: No satisfaction, Shpping details.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

I don't get why companies call these "hoverboards" they do NOT hover they're like tiny segways for your feet only but they absolutely do NOT hover.

that being said there are so many different ones with SO many different problems most noted is being the ones that seem to burst into flames somehow?

to Anonymous Bossier City, Louisiana, United States #1245961

This why our country is falling apart, it's whiney *** people like you!!!

Wondering if anyone has returned their scooter to Kohls yet and if they were given a hard time?I want to return ours after reading the reviews about them.

I am reading that the one we bought (was supposed to be Venetian but is Smart Drifiting Scooter) has the "shamrock" type plug that is unsafe.

How do I know which one i got, I bought the sharper image sogo self balancing board on Black Friday, when I got it, it has a company name of Creative kids Far East ltd on it, wondering if this is a safe one, has anyone bought this one

I experienced the same thing with kohl's.I called the 800 number daily trying to get an update.

No infomation was given and I actually got yelled at by one of the manager's. So that made me really livid. I was told a case would be created and he would start the refund process. I really got irate them.

All I wanted was an update. I placed the order on 12-1-15. I received the tracking number 12-3-15 stating that my package would be delivered 12-8-15. Well, no package came.

I called and called. Finally, after 8 calls I was told my package had not left the warehouse. So pissed. I was then told to be patient and the date was changed to 12-21-15.

So I'm going to wait and see if it comes.....I don't like being ugly with people, but this is just ridiculous.

I ordered mine and it came

On time, I used it to see how it will workmanship was awesome!!!' My son is

Going to be very happy with it!

I ordered the same one...took almost 2 weeks to show up and delivery man had me sign for it. Hope it shows up!

Ordered mine cyber Monday.Just checked tracking & says its in the area & should be delivered Fri.

Honestly, not worried about getting it because I think I'm just going to go directly to Kohl's to return it. There isn't going to be any battery info that I'm willing to chance the safety of my family.

Disappointed this gift isn't going to be given because my kids would've been over the moon, but if it's not safe it's no worth the risk.Hopefully it will be resolved & it can be a gift option next year.

to Anonymous Largo, Florida, United States #1079602

I got a generic one from Kohls instead of the one I had ordered.

Will be returning it. Go to Best Choice Products website-they have a good one with the Samsung battery for 329.95 free shipping.

to Anonymous #1080340

I just got the one I ordered from Kohls and it's a generic one. Not the Venitian one that we ordered.