Plymouth, Wisconsin
1.8

I decided that i needed a bookshelf for my kids.i went on kohls.com to see what options they had available as i was previously impressed with purchases from the company.

Long story short i found a set of 3 bookshelves that i LOVED together! excited, i ordered it...thinking i was getting a great deal with my applied promotions...WRONG. and i didn't even know it until i got the email that my order has shipped which showed the actual book SHELF (ONE) that i bought, not the (3) that i saw continuously together on their site. i was under the understanding that i was buying a book shelf SET as no other shelves are shown with other shelves they DON'T include in the price.

what was Kohl's advertisement crew THINKING? So now i have ONE FOUR shelf book case on its way that i DON'T want...since its an online item i'm sure it'll be a headache to take BACK.

i feel completely mislead and i'm VERY disappointed that i will have to look other places for my book shelf because the three that were shown together that i THOUGHT i was buying would run more over $300!!get REAL!

Review about: Kohls Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Online ordering, Price, Advertisment.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

bargain hunter
Florida, United States #924152

It's pretty clear on the site that you're only ordering one shelf. It lets you pick from the three different shelves which one you want to order, clearly stating which shelf you're selecting the options for. And if you use a 30% off coupon, then you get them all for about $200 which is a great price.

SHOPPA
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #924149

KOHLS HAS A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY, JUST TAKE IT BACK TO THE STORE.