1.5
Layout of Store

A few months ago, a cashier told me they take expired kohls cash, no problem.I believed her, it worked the next time, but now, suddenly they do not anymore!

I was treated very rudely by the customer service desk. I'm tired of kohls changing their policy on kohls cash. I don't like the small window of time to use the cash so now it's just a waste. I'm not going back.

What's the point spending the money in the first place to get the kohls cash if it just expires in a very small time frame?

No thanks.Everything is over priced anyways.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Kohls. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Pier 1 Imports or Target that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Kohls.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Kohls to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

It's about them changing their policy 3x in the span of a year. It's very frustrating. It doesn't matter if it's a "reward" or "free cash", it's earned by spending money at their store, so not completely "free".

It's a reward. They don't have to give you anything. Not all of us are incapable of being an adult and using it on time.

I know what you mean, how dare they give us free money and then have the balls to tell US when to spend it. You what Kohl's, sometimes I'm busy for those 7-10 days that you give me to use it. Maybe call me individually at my house before you decide when Kohl's cash should expire!

to Anonymous #1095401

what about when you return something without using the KC and being forced to pay 10 bucks anyway? So, you basically get a piece of useless coupon with a limited time frame instead of real cash. That is for sure some FRAUD to appreciate!