Wayne, New Jersey

I had a coupon for an extra 15% off. Cashier wouldn't give it to me. Called manager, he explained to me that it doesn't include Levi's which it says nothing about on the coupon or when I clicked on it.

Review about: Kohls Discounts.

Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

As someone who worked for Kohl's for nearly 10 years, I know a fraudulent coupon when I see one.

Mike_mn
Andover, Minnesota, United States #1223941

Charge that pgone... your at 19% lol

"Passoupons" is not a valid Kohl's coupon website.All of the Kohl's coupons are available on their website.

Levi's is an exclusion. All exclusions are listed on the website as well. Seeing as your "coupon" has a QR code not a barcode and lists no conditions or exclusions, it's clearly not valid.

On top of ALL of that, every Levi's sign says that coupons and promotions may not apply.So congratulations, you can't tell the difference between a fake and real coupon, and you can't read signs.