2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Had similar experience in Acworth GA.Fiance purchased diamond ring for me and one for each daughter (3 in all).

ONE WEEK later I was showing to a friend for first time. She pointed out a smaller diamond was missing. I gathered the receipt and went to the store. I was told they don't repair but that I may exchange the ring or return it.

(An engagement ring!) But when I tried to exchange they didn't have my same ring. Since my fiance spent hours picking out that very ring I asked for nearby locations that may have it which though their inventory said they had they didn't. In fact, the nearest store with a duplicate of my ring turned out to be in PA. After 6 weeks of waiting my ring came in.

I go to the store to pick it up and associate tests it for the diamond authenticity certificate and told me 3 of the 12 smaller diamonds are fake. They cannot give me the certificate. I ask what do I do now? The manager comes over and - like he knew already - asked to test my ring with missing diamond.

It had same number of fake stones!! At this point I am near tears.

The clerk was very sorry and offered to refund my money because she "can't exchange the ring because it has fake stones" (!!) Even though I had receipt and diamonds were fake on the new ring too....the manager "graciously" allowed me to make the exchange so my ring wouldn't have a whole in the setting but I had to accept the ring as is - with no certificate of authenticity even though my original was supposedly certified and had fake stones also!Don't ever buy jewelry at Kohl's they are scamming people.

Review about: Ring.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments