This year something has gone horribly wrong with Kohl's fulfillment process.I placed an order on 11/29 and another on 12/2 on kohls.com.
What followed can only be described as hilarious after you calm yourself down of course. After almost a week with both orders showing only in fulfillment I became concerned and called. On three separate calls each with a 45+ minute wait, I was assured I would receive in time for Christmas. One of the items was on the top of the want list and has since sold out everywhere.
I kept being told their standard order processing period is 3-10 business days and orders could not be cancelled during that time and funds would be held. So essentially, Kohl's held me hostage for 12 days until I received an order modification email essentially deleting the item from my order with no explanation. Now, I find I am not alone in this mess. I went on their Facebook page to complain only to find thousands of posts similar to mine and complaints of them deleting people's complaints so I decided to start a Facebook page called "Make Kohl's Care" to preserve their issues and not allow Kohl's to sweep it under the rug!
The stories people have told on our board are nothing short of absolutely horrifying from being charged 12x for the same order, endless fulfillment windows where they have your money on hold, charging you card by providing tracking numbers that go nowhere with packages sitting on Kohl's fulfillment docks. Their initial blaming of severe weather but other retailers having no issues getting packages delivered timely, to then blaming fedEx and UPS (FedEx and UPS are saying they are not receiving the packages), to now blaming overwhelming responses to their holiday promotion that they just can't keep up. Yet, all the while they are advertising on their website guaranteed shipping by Christmas if order placed by Dec.
19th no matter what they say!!Terrible company, and I will not be doing business with them again!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fulfillment Process
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "My husband and I had all new windows & doors, puchased at Lowes and installed by Lowes, put in our home approximately 2 years ago. ALL of the windows have..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."