This year something has gone horribly wrong with Kohl's fulfillment process.I placed an order on 11/29 and another on 12/2 on kohls.com.
What followed can only be described as hilarious after you calm yourself down of course. After almost a week with both orders showing only in fulfillment I became concerned and called. On three separate calls each with a 45+ minute wait, I was assured I would receive in time for Christmas. One of the items was on the top of the want list and has since sold out everywhere.
I kept being told their standard order processing period is 3-10 business days and orders could not be cancelled during that time and funds would be held. So essentially, Kohl's held me hostage for 12 days until I received an order modification email essentially deleting the item from my order with no explanation. Now, I find I am not alone in this mess. I went on their Facebook page to complain only to find thousands of posts similar to mine and complaints of them deleting people's complaints so I decided to start a Facebook page called "Make Kohl's Care" to preserve their issues and not allow Kohl's to sweep it under the rug!
The stories people have told on our board are nothing short of absolutely horrifying from being charged 12x for the same order, endless fulfillment windows where they have your money on hold, charging you card by providing tracking numbers that go nowhere with packages sitting on Kohl's fulfillment docks. Their initial blaming of severe weather but other retailers having no issues getting packages delivered timely, to then blaming fedEx and UPS (FedEx and UPS are saying they are not receiving the packages), to now blaming overwhelming responses to their holiday promotion that they just can't keep up. Yet, all the while they are advertising on their website guaranteed shipping by Christmas if order placed by Dec.
19th no matter what they say!!Terrible company, and I will not be doing business with them again!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fulfillment Process
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "got the mailer and extra 15% off if you use your Kohl's credit card between Oct 27- Nov 9 2014, didn't happen and neither did the yes money of 1..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."