I understand Cyber Monday is a busy time, but Kohl's needs to get on the ball - still!
I ordered two products from them just after midnight on Cyber Monday 2007.
1.) I never received an email confirmation receipt.
2.) When I looked up my order online, it said I could get my order between Dec. 5 and 15. Despite free shipping, that was too long to wait.
When I decided to cancel my order on Nov. 29, I sent an email to email@example.com.
3.) I have yet to get an email response since then, and I've sent at least four to five other messages to that address or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have called several times to Kohl's customer service line.
4.) On SEVERAL occasions, a recorded voice told me - basically - the wait time was too long and that I should call back later.
On Dec. 2, I finally spoke to a live person via customer service, but she proceeded to tell me (and was very nice) that there was nothing she could do because the order had already shipped.
5.) I was unable to reach anyone from customer service via Internet or telephone for several days, and therefore, unable to cancel my order. Now it's too late.
Shame on you, Kohl's.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I'm the consumer that purchased your dollar tree/greenbrier product,I'm contacting you because it has caused me great suffering and the loss of my health by damaging my organs and causing..."
- "I purchased a Kitchenaid mixer from kohls.com on November 24th. It was advertised as an early Black Friday deal for $224.00, but with the code advertised, the price dropped..."
- "My husband bought me a ring for Christmas. I loved it so much, I went to the store to purchase a warranty on the ring. The sales associate..."
- "I bought this ring to give to my wife on Mothers Day 2016. A week after I gave it to her she showed me the spots under the stone...."
- "I really dont know what flowers model my husband sent me since he is out for valentine's. But not what we expected. So disappointed...."
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset..."
- "took this picture from our seat on airplane and it is impossible to get hold of someone to repair/replace stroller. No one at either IND or ORD or any..."
- "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..."