This is the worst credit card ever!! They never mailed me an actual credit card, So I only had that tiny slip of paper with my account number, which I unfortunately lost 6 months later.

I literally could not access my account to make a payment. Even after calling and giving my SS# and DOB, I still could not get my Account Number. I dealt with customer service in the Philippines and was cut off. Then, someone from Mexico City who actually lied and told me he would email my account number.

Finally, I finally got a customer service rep in Wisconsin who was able to help, but that was a whole lot of wasted time and frustration just to pay my bill and give Kohls money. Maybe this company should think about keeping its customer service in the USA where the operators actually care about their customers. It was a complete disservice to outsource my call to these other operators who were not helpful at all and literally lied. This Kohls credit card is not worth the hassle!

Don't bother with it.

You can still gt Kohl's Cash and coupons without this credit card. Don't waste your time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kohls Credit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Kohls is not the card issuer, it is capital one. Did you receive a disclosure agreement, should have been given one when applying for credit.If you don't have,get one at store.

At the store, you can get card number with photo Id and ssn. You will receive a paper like the one you lost.