Kohls - Juicy purse ripped from inside stitching twice in less than 2 months
I found a really nice white juicy purse with pink silk in inside at Kohl's.Within a 2 weeks of using the purse, the inside pink silk type lining came off.
I took it back to Kohl's and was able to grab a new one exactly the same. I tried to put less things in the inside coin pocket so that it would not tear again. Unfortunately a month later the inside has again tore off. I hate switching purses and really liked this one.
Just wished it would of lasted much longer than it has without being all tore from the inside.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "Bought a iPhone 6 128gb for 749.99 with fees came out to 800$ even had to do a down payment of 73 and some change. A month and a half..."