Featured 100% full Not resolved

I found a really nice white juicy purse with pink silk in inside at Kohl's.Within a 2 weeks of using the purse, the inside pink silk type lining came off.

I took it back to Kohl's and was able to grab a new one exactly the same. I tried to put less things in the inside coin pocket so that it would not tear again. Unfortunately a month later the inside has again tore off. I hate switching purses and really liked this one.

Just wished it would of lasted much longer than it has without being all tore from the inside.

This person wrote the review because of "hate having to go back and return the same item twice" of juicy couture handbag from Kohls and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Kohls to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Pier 1 Imports, Target, Amazon or Ikea. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kohls for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

Evansville, Indiana, United States #1176290

I wasn't aware Kohl's manufactured the purse themselves.Seems like there's a brand called "Juicy Courture" that made that particular one.

Maybe complain to them?

I don't know, just a shot in the dark.If you find a "Kohl's" purse, let me know.

Juicy couture is it's own brand. Kohl's doesn't have anything to do with the manufacturing of their products. You're complaining about the wrong company.