Verified Reviewer

5.0

I was returning item to Amazon. When I had talked to Amazon early in the month I was told to return item at Kohl's.

I was not given code to return item.. Found out I needed a code to return item that I could not walk in return item without code. Your clerk Jodhasia Kyle explained all of this to me, she was so polite and helpful. Selena Somers over heard us talking came to help.

Selena went beyound just helping. She helped me call Amazon service, helped me to get Amazon app on my phone in order to scan for return code. This type of quality service is rare. I would have had to go back home and call Amazon and then go back to store..

Selena saved me a lot of time and helped me with iPhone that i am still learning. She did not have to do all this but she did.

Kohls should be extremely proud of Selena and Jodhasia. Because of this service I will be shopping with you more.

Comments