Ordered 5 items the week before Thanksgiving and children's shoes were sent instead of women's boots and i bought 3 blankets and only sent 2 but the invoice listed that they sent all 3. I went to kohls customer service department today and they credited me for the boots they didn't send and took back the wrong boots that were sent.

They called customer service about the missing blanket and the foreign lady on the phone said she had to open a "investigation into the missing blanket" that would take 7 to 10 days to resolve. She also said that blanket was now "out if stock" so I asked for a refund and she said it still has to go through their investigation department. So I asked when are they going to send me the correct pair of boots that I ordered and lo and behold, the boots are sold out as well!

I will NOT be ordering online from Kohl's anymore. This was the first Christmas ordered I placed and they screwed it up bigtime.

Review about: Kohls Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

My family has to celebrate Christmas a week earlier to accommodate for married children. I ordered pajamas that stated my order would

be delivered on or before Dec 7th.

Kohls sent one item that arrived

as promised but the 3 other items is promised to get to me on Dec 15th. The order was placed on November 21. I emailed the

customer service department but they obviously didn't care or

respond to my concerns. Here is what I learned.....if the seller

does not offer express options your order is going to go slow boat to China.

I order a lot from Amazon and Ebay.....I will continue to purchase from them because to do as they say.

They email confirmation, shipping and delivery information so if there is a problem like Kohls selling products and obviously are out of stock you loose control of your purchase expectations that minute you press PLACE ORDER. Never again.

Well, you see what happened is you got someone else's order. You forgot to read the information on the box.

It wasn't your information and address. The shipping department messed up. Now you opened the box, and opened someone else's mail. This is against the law.

They are opening the investigation to see what needs to be done. If you decide to tell the shipping company what was going on and admit to what felony you have done, then you will be able to probably get off with a warning. Or some years in jail.

I don't know. Lying can be bad but stealing is worse.