Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Today(8-4-17) I tried to return 2 pairs of sandals and was refused even though I had a receipt and had bought them less than 3 months prior.Each pair had only been worn one time, but one of the stores managers still refused and implied that I was lying about how many times they were worn.

I have returned shoes in the past without problems, and I was told that was why I couldn't return them this time, because of prior returns...

I also work with the public and would never handle a receipted return this way!I AM DEEPLY OFFENDED by the way I was treated today and will not hesitate to share my experience with friends and family alike.

Review about: Sandals.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

So you're one of those types that seems to wear stuff and then return them after you're done? You're just mad because you got caught trying to rip the store off because you chronically return stuff, which makes you unethical. Glad you finally got called out.

Why keep them so long?Why wear them and then return them?

Seasons change and then you return last season items?

I'm just curious..I actually know I am not fully aware of all facts.These are just questions I would have in my head if I were a Kohls return clerk.