I received from my daughter-in-law a gift of "Celebrate Hanukkah Together" kitchen towels (set of two) Style #84SNLLLKT01. Upon receiving it yesterday, for Christmas I noticed that the big menorah in the center of the towel had 11 candles.

The menorah only has 9, therefore I called and tried to speak with customer service regarding this error on behalf of the manufacturer. Being that your calls are out sourced (as the customer service rep let me know she was Islamic). I have a HUGE problem with the fact that this customer service rep, supposed supervisor and supposed manager were more hung up on the fact that I was Jewish than helping me with the issue. They didn't have their headsets on mute and I listened to them speaking in a language that wasn't English and heard the first customer service rep walk into the kitchen and open a fridge or cabinet, while thinking I was on hold.

This was so reprehensible I do not think I can ever shop at Kohls again. DISGUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Towel.

Comments