Kohls - False advertising
I ordered the top in this picture in what is clearly a black&white zebra stripe but got a BLUE SNAKE print shirt.The product description also specified the top being only white/black.
I asked for an even exchange in the mail to correct the mistake &was told to return product which I paid shipping for to a Kohls store. Thus i can waste more of my time & money for their mistake. In addition i would also lose my $15 Kohls cash if i returned the shirt.
I am very disappointed because not only did I wait almost 2 weeks for this top to arrive but in the end they sent a hideous top!Merry Christmas!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- False Advertising
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "My spouse and I tried to order three blazers through Kohls.com on 11/15/15. My spouse needed some blazers for an upcoming trip, so we needed to find big and..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."