Kohls - False advertising
I ordered the top in this picture in what is clearly a black&white zebra stripe but got a BLUE SNAKE print shirt.The product description also specified the top being only white/black.
I asked for an even exchange in the mail to correct the mistake &was told to return product which I paid shipping for to a Kohls store. Thus i can waste more of my time & money for their mistake. In addition i would also lose my $15 Kohls cash if i returned the shirt.
I am very disappointed because not only did I wait almost 2 weeks for this top to arrive but in the end they sent a hideous top!Merry Christmas!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- False Advertising
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."