Kohls - False advertising

I ordered the top in this picture in what is clearly a black&white zebra stripe but got a BLUE SNAKE print shirt.The product description also specified the top being only white/black.

I asked for an even exchange in the mail to correct the mistake &was told to return product which I paid shipping for to a Kohls store. Thus i can waste more of my time & money for their mistake. In addition i would also lose my $15 Kohls cash if i returned the shirt.

I am very disappointed because not only did I wait almost 2 weeks for this top to arrive but in the end they sent a hideous top!Merry Christmas!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 09, 2013 #755464

At least you got a shirt. I ordered a shirt and got a bra! last time I place an order with them. Also googled this bra it has a price tag of 38.00 dollars the same bra same size at AMAZON 11.25. Marked up extreme

0 0 Reply

Dec 09, 2013 #755449

It was a gift for my retired 65 year old aunt

0 0 Reply

Dec 09, 2013 #755420 Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Survey says......both are hideous. BTW...I think they do this on purpose just to get you back in the store.....thinking you will find something else, more expensive. But I could be wrong

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kohls. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Kohls.
Filing a new complaint about