2.1
Layout of Store

got the mailer and extra 15% off if you use your Kohl's credit card between Oct 27- Nov 9 2014, didn't happen and neither did the yes money of 1 point for each 1.00 spent when I signed up, didn't get that either that day and haven't gotten any points since.

I'm showing my receipt for Oct 27 and the mailer I got.

Good-bye Kohl's credit card. You aren't worth it at all.

the extra discounts are a lie to get you to shop and tell you to read the small print which states that you only get your discount on the original price and if the sale price is more that's what you get.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments

I have the same mailer I received from Kohls and none of the 3 coupons even say anything remotely close to what you said they said.You have to either give your phone number or hand the rewards card in to get points, if you actually followed the instructions on the inside of the packet you would have enrolled it online and it would have asked if you wanted to like it to your charge card, but I forgot.

Your reading and comprehension skills are lacking.

Don't blame the store because you can't read their coupons.You would have gotten the percentage off if you would have had the coupon, so it sounds like you didn't have it with you so you made up an excuse as to why they wouldn't honor it.

MattD78
to guest Orlando, Florida, United States #893314

I'm also wondering what the tag prices were.There's no way of knowing where the discount may have been taken off.

The first item is shown as $9.99 and says this made a savings of $10.01.But if the tag says $11.75 and you take an additional 15% off that you get $9.99.