Update added by user Sep 10, 2015
So, Kohls.com felt it acceptable to charge me SIX times for the order I called to cancel shortly after realizing I made a mistake with the address.This was one of the worst shopping experiences I've ever had to deal with.
PS, the guy who received the $118.53 worth of baby gifts I was charged SIX times for still hasn't sent the package back.Obviously, my family never received the shipment (as I suspected).
Original review posted by user Sep 02, 2015
I went shopping on Kohls.com for a baby shower gift for my brother & his wife.$120 later I was ready to check out and went through the checkout process.
Shortly after processing the transaction, I realized I sent the gift to the wrong address - I put 3500 instead of 3100 for the house number but everything else on the address was correct. No big deal, I'm sure people make these simple mistakes all the time. I try and figure it out online, no luck. I call and speak with somebody at Kohls.com and was told that since I placed the order more than 30 minutes ago they won't be able to change the address.
Well, that stinks. I would like for the gift to get to my family but I guess I'll just cancel the order then. Nope, apparently that's not allowed either! Guy at Kohl's tells me I can't cancel the order because it's been more than 30 minutes.
Wait, WHAT?! Allegedly, I have to wait for Kohl's to knowingly ship the package to the wrong address and hope to God the person at the wrong address is honest enough to send the package back. Then, I have to wait for Kohl's to receive the return (assuming dude at 3500 is honest enough to send it back), then Kohl's needs to track the item, return the item and from then it will be 10-14 days before my $120 is returned to me. It seems ridiculous to me that a company as big as Kohl's is so unforgiving for little mistakes like this.
The only English the guy on the phone said that I could even understand was, "Sorry, ma'am.
I cannot help you." I'm annoyed enough that I won't bother shopping at Kohl's in my hometown any more - I don't need to be bothered with this wild goose chase Kohl's is sending me on.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Your shipping policy
- Being scammed
- Lack of customer service
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kohls Cancellation Policy
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "I had a coupon for an extra 15% off. Cashier wouldn't give it to me. Called manager, he explained to me that it doesn't include Levi's which it says nothing..."
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "With the LifeProof case on my phone correctly and all the ports closed, my phone fell off my bed (about three feet) and my screen cracked. I can't afford a..."
- "I WILL NOT recommend them to REPAIR something. THERE LABOR IS ROTTEN, They were friendly to me HA HA, until I brought my repaired S4 phone back. The glass and..."
- "If I had known that Mastercraft was a Menards company I would not have purchased the french patio door (special order for right hand swing out). When I went to..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."