Update added by user Sep 10, 2015
So, Kohls.com felt it acceptable to charge me SIX times for the order I called to cancel shortly after realizing I made a mistake with the address.This was one of the worst shopping experiences I've ever had to deal with.
PS, the guy who received the $118.53 worth of baby gifts I was charged SIX times for still hasn't sent the package back.Obviously, my family never received the shipment (as I suspected).
Original review posted by user Sep 02, 2015
I went shopping on Kohls.com for a baby shower gift for my brother & his wife.$120 later I was ready to check out and went through the checkout process.
Shortly after processing the transaction, I realized I sent the gift to the wrong address - I put 3500 instead of 3100 for the house number but everything else on the address was correct. No big deal, I'm sure people make these simple mistakes all the time. I try and figure it out online, no luck. I call and speak with somebody at Kohls.com and was told that since I placed the order more than 30 minutes ago they won't be able to change the address.
Well, that stinks. I would like for the gift to get to my family but I guess I'll just cancel the order then. Nope, apparently that's not allowed either! Guy at Kohl's tells me I can't cancel the order because it's been more than 30 minutes.
Wait, WHAT?! Allegedly, I have to wait for Kohl's to knowingly ship the package to the wrong address and hope to God the person at the wrong address is honest enough to send the package back. Then, I have to wait for Kohl's to receive the return (assuming dude at 3500 is honest enough to send it back), then Kohl's needs to track the item, return the item and from then it will be 10-14 days before my $120 is returned to me. It seems ridiculous to me that a company as big as Kohl's is so unforgiving for little mistakes like this.
The only English the guy on the phone said that I could even understand was, "Sorry, ma'am.
I cannot help you." I'm annoyed enough that I won't bother shopping at Kohl's in my hometown any more - I don't need to be bothered with this wild goose chase Kohl's is sending me on.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Your shipping policy
- Being scammed
- Lack of customer service
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kohls Cancellation Policy
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I decided that i needed a bookshelf for my kids. i went on kohls.com to see what options they had available as i was previously impressed with purchases from the..."
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "ordered a nice new Asus monitor with next day shipping from amazon. 25 dollar next day shipping. tracking information says "attempted for delivery" for this morning (dec 31st 2013) but..."
- "I WILL NOT recommend them to REPAIR something. THERE LABOR IS ROTTEN, They were friendly to me HA HA, until I brought my repaired S4 phone back. The glass and..."
- "If I had known that Mastercraft was a Menards company I would not have purchased the french patio door (special order for right hand swing out). When I went to..."