Julian, Pennsylvania

Second time I had a bad experience with KOHLS online.They charged me twice for shipping and sent my items that I ordered as a gift to the persons house instead of mine.

I even called to make sure that the gift was sent to my house so I could add it to my other gifts that I planned on bringing to the wedding - the customer service representative assured me that it was being shipped to my house.

Called next day after getting an email telling it was being shipped to the wrong address - they not only couldn't help me but refused to refund my money for the overcharges with their mistake.I will never again order from KOHLS.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Kohls. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Pier 1 Imports or Target that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Kohls.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Kohls to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kohls?

Comments